找回密碼
 註冊
樓主: GacktC

[其它小國] Am I being sick or criminal??

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-11 19:42:30 |

回覆 #60 Clive 的帖子

The "motel" in MK...."horse ranch"..my brother did try lots of HK school girls..He said 17-18 is the good age~~ any age beyond that is bad He said the keeper makes very good $, but needs very good memories; such as which agent has what girls....must know good math..those places don't take no credit cards..knows English is a "A+", many Japanese guys visit there too...so does white sailor guys. Also some gangster guy with walkie-talkie will be on the street to watchout for police PDU..they usually come with that big ass truck; bus or van. So that gangster guy has to warn them. I think it's still 45min per meal in MK.
Yeah, my mama is very open mind...years ago I love this girl so much...we almost able to with eachother...but then she decided to be back with her asshole BF..and he called me and said will kill me then I called the police, then my mama came home..she asked me have I ever slept with the girl..if yes; she can do something. I was so stupid and said NO
My family knows lots of cops, judges..gangsters here..Awww...I could have get that guy killed or in prison..I think I was too nice
發表於 2007-10-11 19:53:25 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-11 19:42 發表
The "motel" in MK...."horse ranch"..my brother did try lots of HK school girls..He said 17-18 is the good age~~ any age beyond that is bad He said the keeper makes very good $, but needs very goo ...

I know which kind of the "motel" now......but this kind of motel the business of glory period has gone by recently in MK because the police has to check very often that's why hotel girl can be found in HK because the agents change the business method and move to work in hotel which is more safer for them and the working girls.......But I suggest that your brother doesn't work for the motel even for awhile because it is illegal as a keeper in HK.......

The asshole bf of your gf is white guy or Asian guy ??
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-11 20:47:40 |

回覆 #62 Clive 的帖子

That was why the keeper gets pay so much if the police fucks that place up, the keeper has to take-over all the charges. One of my brother early visited " horse ranch" was shut down because of that..He said the agent and girls were hangout at some closeby "clothing shop" to take orders..He said it was fun to take over the keeper's job for alittle while..since he knows many of the guys
The asshole bf of the girl actually I know him for very longtime..friend of mine..you could say I tried to steal the girl from him... but he owns my family so much$$...such as the funnerals of his parents..his mom and dad died in the same year..so we paid 98% of theirs' stuff. Too bad I met the girl..didn't know they were bf and gf. Then he was doing illigel things also...I heard he took pics of the girl nude So she said she wasn't able to leave him because of that. He also doing"snake-head" to ship people here fr "big6" Also raped a woman that she wasn't able to payoff the $ she borrow from them..
Back in those days, I was almost looking for time to kill him myself...that girl called me 1 night and cried and said don't hurt him.. but then I kept thinking I know him since childhood and know his family..then I let it slided.
If I see him again now, everything will be fine, because that was almost 6 years ago..plus that girl dumped him already. Old friendship is more important than all these girls business...right?
Plus I think He spent more time and $ than I did on that girl...and he hurts more!! Perhaps I am the lucky one
發表於 2007-10-11 21:52:37 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-11 20:47 發表
That was why the keeper gets pay so much if the police fucks that place up, the keeper has to take-over all the charges. One of my brother early visited " horse ranch" was shut down because  ...

What is "big6" ??

The asshole guy (your friend) is a bit crazy as he was doing illegal things as "Sneak head".......I think it is very dangerous and high risky for this job in US because of a very strictful immigration policy there Moreover, he raped a girl who owed him $$.......

Thanks for telling me this story belonged to the past in your life, that's true, long friendship is always important than girl since ppl is getting older day by day. Just like myself, I always treasure the friendship with the friends of mine now because I can see that I have no too many friends who can share and talk with me from the bottom of heart ....Some of my friend got married, some lost contacts, some left HK........Also, I have always been busy so no chance to expand my social community to know more ppl for myself....

So if someday you have to meet up with this friend, just forget everything in the past and try to do the best to keep such friendship with him if possible.
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-12 17:46:35 |

回覆 #64 Clive 的帖子

"Big 6" is CHINA. I think my "friend" now is doing construction work in "big 6"...sometimes all the rumors about him can't really trust..maybe some true..I was totally accepted those rumors because I was hating him so much back in those days..
You are right, keeping a friend better than building an enemy. 99% of my friends been married or have children. I just work and work nowadays...buy whatever I want...F the same girl that I like Haha!!
發表於 2007-10-12 17:50:29 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-12 17:46 發表
"Big 6" is CHINA. I think my "friend" now is doing construction work in "big 6"...sometimes all the rumors about him can't really trust..maybe some true..I was totally accepted those rumors because I  ...

Hi Bro,

Glad to meet u here again ! How are you going today ??

ic big 6 = China, I read the reports from other forum about the Prague, have u been there ?? I have never been there but it seems there is a really good place for fuxk !!

I like blonde girl so much, there is alot of E. European girls working in Prague and most of them is pretty !! I wanna go to try if I have time so......hahaha
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-12 18:55:30 |

回覆 #66 Clive 的帖子

Dear bro,
I am very tired from work...4 more days to go...almost 2 weeks working nonstop! Where is Prague?? By Russia??For some reason, I am not into white girl at all..I heard their breasts are too soft..I don't know...I guess I just like to Fuxk my own race, don't like donating my sperm to other race~~
You going to Macau right? I bet there are Russian girls alot there too Is "Daring2" cheaper??
Have you ever Fuxk that Hotel girl Haha in TST?? If yes or no, what do you think?
發表於 2007-10-12 19:12:31 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-12 18:55 發表
Dear bro,
I am very tired from work...4 more days to go...almost 2 weeks working nonstop! Where is Prague?? By Russia??For some reason, I am not into white girl at all..I heard their breasts are too s ...

Hi bro,

Oh....you work too much....just take a break...man...

Prague is located in one of E.European country.......I forget which one but I will check later than let you know. Russia is communist country but Prague is not where is a part of EU so I think more safe there than Russia.

Come on bro, you should try different races of girls when you are young. I always like to fuxk with different races of girls so that I would know more about girl....haha....

Some white girls, the breasts are so soft but if you try a good quality one then you will enjoy so much because they are more open mind so can do many things what you like. If she like you or she gets passion with you, then you are lucky and can enjoy a real sex so much !!

Yes I will go to Macau tomorrow or Sunday, I have never been "Daring2" where is a bit cheaper than D1 but normally the old girls who worked at D1 for a long time then move to work at D2 that's why I have never visited D2. There is some Russian girls at D1 but also you can find Russian or E.European girls at other Macau SN just like Supreme. That is a good choice also.

Yes I always ever Fuxk the Hotel girls in TST, it is called "Fast Meal". Last year, I always tried Hotel "Japanese girls" many many times but now "NO" because actually they all are Korean or North Chinese girls.....it doesn't matter about the race but the girl quality has been going down and the services and attitudes of these "Jap" girls are so bad now........So I gave up and moved to try Hotel Chinese girls instead.

But sometimes you can find a good Hotel girl or not that's depends on your luck......sometimes, you have seen the photo on 141 and want to make an appointment for that girl you like with the agent. The agent say " Yes" then you go to the hotel to visit the girl but finally you can check out the girl in the hotel room is not same that girl on the photo......that's really poor coz' wasting time .........So do remember, check out the whole website and mark down a couples of girls that you like for back-up before visit. If the one that you have seen in the hotel room is not same as the photo, you can reject and make an appointment with 2nd choose immediately
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-12 19:35:01 |

回覆 #68 Clive 的帖子

Hey man,
Awww...IF you live in the US so long like me..you will be tired of these white girls..they just don't have that mystery look that I like~~
Russian girls have bad manner, Italian girls are passionate..I guess I am so picky what I fuxk..
I have heard Daring2 has Vietnamese girls, Lao girls..I bet all these "Japanese" girls in HK are all fake!! people been watchin' too much AVs.
To me, it is just so hard to walk away at the hotel even you F that girl before..I know we suppose to look at them as "meat" ; you ate it once, not again.
Perhaps this is the reason why I keep eating the same girl over and over....
Have you ever try haha in TST? If so, what is your opinion?
發表於 2007-10-12 19:45:02 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-12 19:35 發表
Hey man,
Awww...IF you live in the US so long like me..you will be tired of these white girls..they just don't have that mystery look that I like~~
Russian girls have bad manner, Italian girls are pas ...

Oh yes, you have been in US so no interested at all with white girl.......I can understand......

But the Russian girls working in Macau are so nice with good attitudes, maybe coz' I am a customer to them.....hahaha

At D1 and D2, there is alot of Vietnamese, Thai, Loe, Indoesian girls different different Asian girls there.

Recently, I am seldom to visit hotel girl in HK as I can see the girl quallity is going down recently after 01 Oct. I didn't try haha......She is good ?? Let me check her out later

[ 本帖最後由 Clive 於 2007-10-12 19:48 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-12 20:20:57 |

回覆 #70 Clive 的帖子

Haha is no good...read the posts about her..she is very special..I heard..once you F her; you will never forget.
Read your post about Fuxking this woman in Canton...your client..I never can do that..I draw my line too clear..I think
Oh, forgot to tell you this story, 5 years ago, I used to go to this Vietnamese bar 3 blocks away from my house 5 nights a week. I noticed this Vietnanmese girl was so "whore" looking..and at that time I was going after that owner's daughter..super nice body...18 years old,,looks like Leon lai ex-gf~~~the Taiwanese actress; not the model.
One night, that "whore" looking girl came to me and started talking Mandarin!! She said she worked in China for taiwanese business men..u know what i mean right?
Then her breasts kept rubbing me...I saw her a few more times after..But i always ignore her, didn't want the boss's daughter hates me. Then this Vietnanmese girl started hating me..I think they are all very passionate..feel sorry I didn't bring her home that 1 night.
I know her bf also working there also as a waiter, he became very thanksful because I didn't do nasty things to his girl...great guy always telling me he like Andy Lau and being laid-off by Northwest airlines..bought me beer..
This is kind of pain to have the memories of them both...I can still recall theirs' faces after the 5 years...especially that 1 night someone was shooting gun outside and that girl grabbed me so hard on the back and asked what was going on.....
發表於 2007-10-12 21:11:55 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-12 20:20 發表
Haha is no good...read the posts about her..she is very special..I heard..once you F her; you will never forget.
Read your post about Fuxking this woman in Canton...your client..I never can do that..I ...

Hi Bro,

Thanks for telling me your story.

But I don't understand that why you ignore this Vietnamese girl if she is good looking and body ?? Why you worry about she hated you ?? Sorry I can't catch exact what you mean......Pls specific , thanks!
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-13 16:24:35 |

回覆 #72 Clive 的帖子

That bar also had lots of brutal Vietnamese customers, if I did something crazy...I wouldn't be here and talking to you! Safty first!!
Secondly, there were always fighting inside, gun shooting once in awhile. On the second day of its grand opening; someone was shot to death inside
I heard a Chinese guy in LA tried to pickup a K-girl in Korean town at a night club was beaten to brain damaged
Because of different race in the US, you don't really want to mess around with certain kind of girl...plus guns are so easy to get....
發表於 2007-10-13 23:41:20 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-3 19:54 發表
Everyday around 2.30pm when I drive to work and pass by some middle school, I saw girls that are 13-14 years old with great ass and newly grown big tits..my didi gets hard am I being sick??  ...

Bro Kirk,

Going back to the start of the post, you mentioned about 13-14 years old.  Are you talking about white girls, qwei-mui right?  Asian 13-14 is not that attractive IMHO.

But qwei-mui at that age is blossom !!!

Try a really really young pretty qwei-mui and you will know what I mean.  Pink pussy, pink nipple and pink everything...yum.
發表於 2007-10-13 23:43:53 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-13 16:24 發表
That bar also had lots of brutal Vietnamese customers, if I did something crazy...I wouldn't be here and talking to you! Safty first!!
Secondly, there were always fighting inside, gun shooting ...

Wow so dangerous place........you should not go there often..........Yes ppl is easy to get a gun in US.....not so good.....
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-14 17:29:21 |

回覆 #74 Happppy 的帖子

Dear Happppy hing,
I guess looking at those young girls is OK, but doing them will be cross my border Recently I feel weird about "call chicken"...perhaps I finally watched the movie "naked ambition" by eason Chan & ...Koo. I think all these chickens can do lots of things and can't do lots of things..Maybe I do need a gf now, rather than have my cock out & her puxxy out to communicate...haha...
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-14 17:34:38 |

回覆 #75 Clive 的帖子

How was your trip to Macau? Try any Russian girls ?Oh, I haven't been to that bar for 5 years...I went there 2 months ago tried to buy food to go, but there were 2 c9s there and didn't look too friendly..7 out of every 10 ppl here has gun I was thinking to get one before...but going to a shooting range is kind of $$$, and also if I have something, I always try to use it; on others or myself plus a gun is hard to maintence, have to clean it very often~~~
發表於 2007-10-14 21:11:48 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-14 17:34 發表
How was your trip to Macau? Try any Russian girls ?Oh, I haven't been to that bar for 5 years...I went there 2 months ago tried to buy food to go, but there were 2 c9s there and didn't look too friend ...

Hi Brother,

Finally I didn't go to Macau this weekend as I got something very urgent to manage here in Hk ........so poor......I will go to Guangzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Suzhou and Hangzhou this Tuesday so hope to take some times going to Macau tomorrow (mondy) ...

I don't want to wait going to Macau until a trip via China.........can't wait anymore.......

Have you met the Shanghai girl this weekend ??
 樓主| 發表於 2007-10-15 14:46:33 |

回覆 #78 Clive 的帖子

Yo!!
I think China has more girls...but since you like to have a Russian ones..yeah, probably Macau is the only choice so far:)
I will see that girl nextweek..for some reason..I kind of don't really feel like to go..but I made an appointment w/ her already I don't want her to lose $$, since I am going to lose $$.
發表於 2007-10-15 17:10:41 |
原帖由 kirkchan 於 2007-10-15 14:46 發表
Yo!!
I think China has more girls...but since you like to have a Russian ones..yeah, probably Macau is the only choice so far:)
I will see that girl nextweek..for some reason..I kind of don't really f ...

So fuxking busy......still staying for work in HK and can't go Macau......

I think I have to go macau after the trip back HK..........

I met a brother from here who is very familiar with macau and know everything there as he worked in macau for 10 yrs b4 !!! He will go to work for a week in Macau in Nov, I have properly to join him for fun that's great as he is a old horse there so he would lead me to find something that I have never seen !!!

You will come back HK next month, if you are interested to join together for macau trip in Nov, just let me know then we can talk by the e-mail.

For the Shanghai girl, just let it go naturally depends on your feeling, if you feel comfortable when you meet her so go ahead otherwise just forget it.......

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 08:23